MRF16CH 16CH S-BUS / 8CH CPPM / PWM D16 Telemetry Receiver for RC FPV Racing Drone
Application:Fixed Wing Aircraft, Glider, FPV Racing Drone
Item Name: MRF16CH
Operating Voltage: 4.8V～8.4V
Dimension: 26x19.2x5mm (exclude antenna)
Communication Data: Bidirection Communication
Output Channels: S-BUS (16CH) + CPPMR (8CH) + RSSI (PWM)
Compatible OPEN TX FRSKY D16 remote control system
Suitable for FRSKY X9D, X9DP, X9E, X12S etc. D16 supported remote control
1) High quality PA to ensure high receiving sensitivity;
2) Dual-antenna design, available to mount in different angle to increase the reception reliability;
3) Dual serial signal S-BUS/PPM (8CH) output, connect directly to flight control system, especially for mini multirotor and
aircraft to save mounting space;
4) RSSI(PWM) output, available to detect the signal changes of the radio control via receiver.
1. Turn on transmitter, select MENU and enter MODEL SETUP, select D16 mode and start BIND function;
2. Press and hold the SW on the receiver and power on, the GREEN LED on and RED change to flash means bind completely.
3. Transmitter exit BIND function, power-on again the receiver, GREEN LED on means BING successfully;
4. If failed binding, please repeat above steps.