MRF8CHA 1.8g Super Micro 2.4GHz 8CH D8 SBUS Receiver for Tiny Aircraft
Application:FPV Racing Frames, Mini Size Aircraft etc.
Item Name: MRF8CHA
Operating Voltage: 4.8V～8.4V
Dimension: 20x12x5mm (exclude antenna)
Channels: S-BUS (8CH)
Antenna: Single Antenna
Communication Data: Bidirection communication
Compatibility: XJT and X9D,X9DP,X9E,X12S in D8 mode
1) High quality PA to ensure high receiving sensitivity;
2) Miniaturization design, compact size suitable for tiny aircraft;
3) Serial signal S-BUS/ 8CH output, connect directly to flight control system, especially for mini multirotor and aircraft.
4) Bidirection communication remote control system, available to display the receiver voltage, receiving signal etc real-time
data on transmitter.
1. Turn on transmitter, select MENU and enter MODEL SETUP, select D8 mode and start BIND function;
2. Press and hold the SW on the receiver and power on, the RED LED in the receiver changes from solid to off to
3. Transmitter exit BIND function, power-on again the receiver, RED LED on means BING successfully;
4. If failed to bind, please repeat above steps.